SAGA Automatic Handicap Calculation
Golf Pad is happy to announce full SAGA handicap support is now available for Premium subscribers of the Golf Pad app. This is in addition to USGA, EGA, CONGU handicap calculations.
Using Handicap Calculations In App
- start a round
- click on your name under the User Profile tab
- click on your name
- click on your handicap
- click on the 'handicap index' tab
- change from 'enter manually' to 'compute from playing history'
A common question is: How many rounds does Golf Pad need to be able to calculate a handicap?
- USGA, SAGA courses: 10 rounds are needed
- CONGU and EGA: 5 rounds are needed
For rounds to be used in handicap calculation, the tee played from must be selected and the rounds need to be completed and saved to your playing history.